We understand that a wedding dress appointment can be quite a new and perhaps daunting experience for most, we are here to help guide you through it all - making it as easy and seamless as possible!
To make sure we can give each bride our full attention and care, we can only see brides who have booked an appointment beforehand.
We ask for a booking fee for a first appointment. We are a relatively small operation here at The Loop and this nominal booking fee pays for our styling and tailoring expertise, as well of course of the full luxury of trying as many of our dresses on as you like. Sadly, we have also experienced many brides not showing up for appointments, which is soul destroying for a young business like ours. Moreover, as much as we always like to make our fittings fun, we also want them to be productive and purposeful!
- The first appointment with us is £20 for an hour
- Any repeat appointment is free (30 minutes)
- Please email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment
- This booking fee will be reimbursed to you if you buy a dress with us
- If you need to cancel your 1st appointment, we will of course refund the fee as long as you notify us at least 48 hours before your appointment.
Once a dress is purchased, we nearly always work with our customers on the tailoring of the dress too. We have a tailor who we trust and adore!
How many fittings will be required? Costs? How long will it take?
Each customer and dress is different! We can talk it through at the appointment to give you a better idea. But in every case, we want to make things as transparent and cost effective as possible.